Building and launching a business website takes a lot more than just planning. Loads of processes are involved that require smart work with future oriented stuff, transforming your business ideas into web-based application. It should be the replica of your business values that will help turn your venture into a steady stream of revenue. To ensure that you are going in the right direction of Website Design & Development, you need to find answers to three ‘Ws’! Didn’t get it? Well, these three ‘Ws’ include
1. What message do you want to deliver through your website?
2. Why would people visit your website?
3. Who is your target audience?
- Why is Website Design & Development So Important?
If only given 20 minutes to go through the content, 70% of the customers’ would like to visit a website that has an appealing visual effect. After all, why would someone visit your website if it does not have that x-factor? Keeping an eye on the new norm, the design & layout of your website plays a crucial role solidifying your online presence. A good, responsive website can make a world of difference to the way your business functions. Because a website is the virtual face of any organization that creates an impression in the customer’s minds before they opt to make a deal.Just try to put yourself in the shoes of an average shopper and think, why would you buy products from a particular brand? You are not directly going to the business to make a deal or meeting in person, so what’s driving you? It’s the website that acts as a thread between a customer and a business, right? So, it needs attention to every detail, and you should leave no stone unturned to give it the best of the features. After all, website design & development is a one-time investment that can draw big money till the business exists.
- Sets the First Impression
When visitors land on your website, it gives them the first impression of your business. By having a look at your website, they can easily map out your business standards within seconds. And, those first few seconds can make or break the deal!With an outdated, dreary looking website, you are not going to get hold of that positive impression or persuade their buying decisions. The result? You will lose a large chunk of business opportunities to your competitors just because of your website. The first impression you create with your website will pay in your best interest, turning visitors into potential customers and spreading a positive word of mouth among netizens. A responsive website decreases the customer bounce rates, intriguing visitors to scroll next and stay there for a few more minutes. And, it is all possible when you opt for a good web design service.
- Helps in SEO:
A content rich, responsive website turns out to be search engines’ favorite. Their spiders will crawl and index your website that eventually results in, appearing top of the search results. The content alignment and web designing elements is the key to delivering a good SEO-friendly website. So, let the best in the business design your website. Making the website seo friendly will help the search engines as well as the Digital Marketing Company to expand your website identity from all aspects.
- It Gains The Trust of Your Audience:
As we have already mentioned that a website is the face of any organization. When you meet someone for the very first time, you look up to their face, the way they respond to your queries and persona of course, right? This is what exactly a website does! With a poorly designed, unstructured website, you won’t be able to gain that trust factor in the first go itself. The result? You miss, I hit! They are available with a plethora of online sites to get their orders fulfilled.
On the other hand, a professional looking website is able to win the trust of the audience that could result in making purchases & hopefully a long-term association. The more time they spend on your website, chances remain high they are being converted to your potential buyers.
- To Stay Ahead of Your Competitors:
If you need a solid reason to go for web design services, here’s a big one: your competitors have already taken the step. In order to remain in the game, you have upscale your web presence with creative website design and development service.
With millions of websites already there on the web and more to launch in the coming days, you need to push your limits to stand out in this highly crowded marketplace. This is very important, especially in a time where 70% of the world’s population is sitting at home due to pandemic restrictions and websites being the only way to contact a business. Competing with similar types of products & services in the same price range is only possible with a good looking, sophisticated website.
- The Consistency Factor:
It is always not about getting new leads; it is also about giving an overall good experience to the returning customers. Creating a consistency across your pages with the same fonts, styles, and layouts give it a more professional look and keeps the bounce rate in check.
4 Key Elements of Website Design & Development:
Now you must have understood the importance of web design & development, it’s time to take a look at the key elements that are must to deliver a quality design.
- Solid Navigation: Users want quick and easy access to the information, as nobody likes to get stuck and do not have time for the same. Having a user-friendly navigation bar, find them the info they are looking for, hence longer they stay at your website. Try to keep the navigation as simple as you can and self-explanatory. Including broader headings that graciously circumscribe subtopics of various types would make information finding easier.
- Responsive Design: With mobile phones becoming smarter, the need for a responsive website is more important than ever. Your website should be easily accessible with any kind of devices, be it smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. Satisfying users of all age groups on the devices of their choice require a responsive website design. This is a must to give your visitors a good web browsing experience 24/7.Page loading speed: No matter how good your design is, it’s of no use if not able to open within those seconds or microseconds. Page loading speed is the key element to give an overall good customer CX. Slow page loading leads to an increase in bounce rate, which is not good for any business. Do make sure they load faster, and keep working on them to ensure zero downtime
- Call-to-action (CTA) Buttons: Once they are convinced to carry on with your products or services, it’s time for some real action and there comes the Call-to-action (CTA) buttons. They guide users to proceed to the next step. These buttons should be designed in such a way that will catch the attention of the users from the moment they scroll down through your website. On successful website integration of smart Call-to-action buttons, your probability of driving better page results goes higher.
- Page Loading Speed: No matter how good your design is, it’s of no use if not able to open within those seconds or microseconds. Page loading speed is the key element to give an overall good customer CX. Slow page loading leads to an increase in bounce rate, which is not good for any business. Do make sure they load faster, and keep working on them to ensure zero downtime.
If you want to build your dream website today, then contact to Orimark Technologies – A Leading Website Design and Website Development Company in Bhubaneswar offering a wide range of web design and development services for all types of business. At Orimark Technologies, we will give our best to help your business touch new heights. For more info, please visit: https://orimarktechnologies.com/ or call 0674-2549330 // +91-9776345566 for more details.